Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Wallace & Associates Insurance can help you select the best life insurance coverage for your needs. There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
Term Life Insurance: Term life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It’s generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period.
Wallace & Associates Insurance can assist in identifying the best protection for you. We can help you with a new policy AND review policies you already have! As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt. Life transformations that may require a policy “tune-up” include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
The Wallace & Associates Team looks forward to working with you! Wallace & Associates Insurance, serving Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Mount Vernon, Bow, La Conner, Conway, Anacortes and beyond Skagit County with Life insurance needs.