Our home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Let Wallace & Associates give you the options you need, to make a smart choice. Consider your personal housing situation, and the assets you want to protect:
- Protection for Your Home: Property or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.
- Protection for You and Other People: Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage: This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses: If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses (commonly for up to 24 months) while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your Belongings: Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage: If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles so talk to us if you think you may want broader coverage for specific items.
- If You Rent Out Your Home: Landlords may have the option to buy optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings.
The Wallace & Associates Team looks forward to working with you! Wallace & Associates Insurance, serving Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Mount Vernon, Bow, La Conner, Conway, Anacortes and beyond Skagit County.