Auto insurance can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your insurance policy.
Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle. Wallace & Associates can help you determine the best coverage for your needs… with a free policy review.
Some coverage is required by the state of Washington, while other coverage is created to mitigate risk of financial loss. Let Wallace & Associates, with over 70 years of experience, help you navigate the best choices for your needs when it comes to the variables in your auto coverage, including:
- Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
- No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Both liability and no-fault coverage.
- Collision Insurance Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision) Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
The Wallace & Associates Team looks forward to working with you! Wallace & Associates Insurance, serving Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Mount Vernon, Bow, La Conner, Conway, Anacortes and beyond Skagit County for all your Insurance Needs!